MA HC 200 RotoCleaner
The RotoCleaner is Mustad Autoline´s latest generation hooks and line cleaners. Based on proven technology this is the best solution to meet your hook cleaning requirements. The RotoCleaner cleans the hooks perfectly, even when using bait fish with heavy leathery skin.
Optimal cleaning of hooks and line increases the productivity and improves:
- The functionality of the hook separator
- The number of stops during hauling
- The life span of the fishing line
- The life span of the brushes
- Annual maintenance cost
Rotating brushes and water jets
The hooks and line pass through an integrated “fish-releaser” and are cleaned by four rotating brushes combined with water jets. Hydraulic motors synchronise both main hauler and hook separator to stopping and starting accordingly. The hook and line cleaner is opened and closed by a hydraulic piston. Hydraulic power is supplied by the same power source serving the hook separator and line retriever.
The RotoCleaner operates smoothly to as low as 20 rpm on the brushes. This prevents unnecessary wear on both the line and the brushes.
Fits most haulers
The RotoCleaner is produced from solid stainless steel, driven by durable hydraulic motors and an industry standard PLC system. The Mustad Autoline RotoCleaner can easily be fitted to most haulers, be low or high pressure.
Single lid opening mechanism:
- Easy access to the brushes thanks to new lid mechanism
Decreased rotation speed on the brushes:
- The rotational speed of the brushes is lowered. The cleaner will operate smoothly to as low as 20 rpm on the brushes. This prevents unnecessary wear on the brushes and provides for increased brush life.
Sheltered hydraulic motors:
- The new drive mechanism allows the hydraulic motors to be located away from the flow of water; increasing the life span of the motor whilst reducing operating costs.
New design makes cleaning and replacing worn brushes easier.