MA MPH MagPacker
The latest generation MagPacker is a hydraulically operated system for automatic handling and storage of magazines with hooks and line.
Designed to reduce manual labour and increase efficiency and afety.
To ensure compact storage of lines a LinePress system is standard equipment on a MA MPH MagPacker storage system.
- Space efficient storage of magazines with hooks and line
- less tangling during setting, - the line coils don't catch on other coils and turn around when moving the line towards the baiting machine
- Less manual handling of the gear during setting and hauling
- Increased safety on board
- Made of heavy-duty stainless steel
- Increased profit
Number of hooks per meter
Please note that quantity of hooks stated in quotes is an estimate. Quantity per meter will always depend on thickness, age and quality of the hooks and line. Consequently these given numbers are to be taken as a guideline only and not as factual numbers.
Weight example (approx.) without valves
1950 kg / 4300 lbs - incl. 20 empty magazines/ 3 m
2050 kg / 4519 lbs - incl. 20 empty magazines/ 3,5 m
2150 kg / 4740 lbs - incl. 20 empty magazines/ 4 m
Lenght of magazines 3 - 3,5 - 4 m
MA LP V2 - LinePress
The hydraulic MagPacker system is delivered with a line press as standard equipment. The line press keeps the rest of the line in place when setting and hauling to give room for the hooks and line sliding on the front magazine. Also, the line press act as a safety feature to prevent great movements of the heavy line during bad weather.